|Hungary – Budapest|
|23 – 26 July 2021|
|from 115 euro|
Budapest is the capital city of Hungary.With a unique, youthful atmosphere, world-class classical music scene as well as a pulsating nightlife increasingly appreciated among European youth, and last but not least, an exceptional offer of natural thermal baths, Budapest is one of Europe’s most delightful and enjoyable cities. Due to the exceedingly scenic setting, and its architecture it is nicknamed “Paris of the East”. The local pronunciation can be approximated by “boo-dah-pesht”.
In 1987 Budapest was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List for the cultural and architectural significance of the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue.
This is the 7th „Summer in Budapest” festival when dance groups, majorettes, brass bands, folk musicians, choirs arriving to our capital from all around the world. During the meeting, folk groups will be able to communicate through their performances, take part in various games and activities that will reinforce the message of friendship and cooperation.
23 July 2021
arriving at the hotel or hostel, meeting with the organizers, reviewing the next day’s programs, dinner, overnight
24 July 2021
breakfast in the hotel, Optional program: tour guide around Budapest: a 4 hour sightseeing tour with a professional tour guide in the group’s own language: Visit of the Castle Hill – Mathias Church and Fisherman’s Bastion – Citadel – Basilica – Andrássy Street – Square of Heroes. Performance, dinner
25 July 2021
breakfast in the hotel, facultative program: A pleasant daytime sightseeing cruise on the Danube. The air-conditioned boat is cruising from the Vigadó Square to the Margaret Bridge, then to Lágymányos Bridge, and back again to the Vigadó Square, guided by the two parts of the city “Buda” and “Pest” telling you the stories and curiosities. We offer you a welcome drink included in the ticket price.
Head-set guiding in 11 languages:
Hungarian, English (UK), German, Italian, Russian, Polish, French, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish
Afternoon performance, dinner, evening-life in Budapest
26 July 2021
breakfast in the hotel, departure
• Folk dance groups, dance groups, majorettes, brass bands, orchestras, choirs
• Number and age of participants are not limited. • Number of seats are limited!
• 115 euro: 2* Hotel (3-4 bedded rooms, supplement for a double room is 5 euro/person/day, a single room is 15 euro/person/day
• 155 euro: 3* Hotel (2-3 bedded rooms, supplement for single room is 18 euro/person/day)
• 165 euro: 4* Hotel (3 bedded rooms, supplement for a double room is 5 euro/person/day, a single room is 20 euro/person/day)
Additional days can be booked on demand (the price depends on the type of accommodation)
• Meals: half board for the whole festival (2 meals / day)
• Diplomas and gifts
• An official invitation
• Optional programs (like sightseeing tour or boat trip)
• Tourist tax: 2 Euro/person/day, payment on the spot
4 hours sightseeing tour on the group’s bus with a professional tour guide in the group’s own language: Visit of the Castle Hill – Mathias Church and Fisherman’s Bastion – Citadelle – Basilic – Andrássy Street – Square of Heros.
Boat trip on the Danube
Application deadline: 15 June 2021